WNW’s top priority is the health and safety of everyone that is at the event. We have developed safety measures and the Mondrian South Beach hotel has increased it’s sanitation protocols to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable experience each day of the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST
We are following the guidance of health authorities, government requirements and have put together the best practices possible in order for the event to take place This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures.
Have additional questions? Please contact us at:
email@example.com or call 1(855)399-1730.
WNWM COVID-19 REFUND POLICIES
WNWS COVID-19 SCREENING PROCESS
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at the front desk, restrooms, guest rooms and all public spaces.
- Public Area Attendant presence in the lobby daily frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Masks will be provided for guests and mandatory to use while in public areas of the hotel.
- Employees require temperature checks and a screening before entering the property. The screening will include questions about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals. Those who don’t pass will not be allowed to work on property.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All employees and restaurant staff will be equipped with masks, gloves, trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- All rooms will be disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine using an EPA approved sanitizing solution between occupancy with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes provided in all guest rooms & suites
- Daily housekeeping service provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars will only be restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code that can be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Mondrian & Baia Beach Club Dining services available during regular hours of operations
- All front and back of house staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves. We strongly encourage guests to wear face masks when not seated.
- Menus will be available digitally through a QR code.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- Occupancy in food and beverage spaces will follow the local and state guidelines.
- Seating will be rearranged to allow for social distancing
- Room Service will be delivered in disposable containers and left outside the guest room doors for contactless delivery.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Elevators will be limited to one guest, couple, or family at a time.
- Self-parking available for all guests.
- The hotel pools are open for WNW – Miami hotel & table package holders only. Seating will utilize respectful distancing, with seats, pool beds and cabanas set six feet apart from one another
- The hotel gym will be open with limited occupancy